Find out how we are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and how you can help stop the spread of the virus in Australia.
- Hunter Oasis is currently open and we welcome your stay with us.
- We are a registered COVID Safe business with Services NSW.
- For your safety and wellbeing, we constantly monitor the COVID-19 situation and any outbreaks that occur and we are compliant with Government Public Health orders.
Your arrival and stay
We take our role in preventing the spread of COVID-19 seriously. As such, all our guests must;
- Check in using the Services NSW App. This will become a recommendation from the 15th of December 2021.
- Provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination or an exemption.
- Maintain physical distancing of people you don’t live with to 1.5 metres.
- Observe current Government Health guidelines at all times.
Currently, we require all our guests aged 16 and over to be fully vaccinated unless they have a valid exemption.
Approved evidence is required to prove all guest’s vaccination status and information to obtain this required evidence is available through Services NSW. All our staff are fully vaccinated.
Rooms and Facilities
- We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our rooms and facilities.
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised prior to each guest’s arrival.
- Our facilities are regularly cleaned and sanitised and maintained to a high standard.